I’m so excited to share a brand-new freezer cooking class with you! I’m making 12 healthy freezer meals from ingredients at ALDI and everyone who attends will receive my printable recipes, shopping list, and freezer meal labels for free! (I’ve even included a bonus Meal Planning Calendar!!)
Do you like the idea of freezer meals but don’t know where to start?
Are you a visual learner who wants someone to literally show you how it’s done?
What am I making?
- Spaghetti Squash with Marinara Sauce
- Sausage and Egg Quiche
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Spiced Butternut Squash Soup
- Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Chicken Sausage and Peppers (oven or crockpot)
- Chickpea Tikka Masala
- Taco Chili with Cornbread Topping (even the cornbread cooks in the crockpot!)
- Italian Sausage Rigatoni (15-min skillet meal)
- Southwest Rice and Bean Soup
- Cranberry Pork Roast (only 4 ingredients!)
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Turkey Pesto Meatballs
What’s so great about this particular group of meals?
- They’re quick and easy to make! None of the recipes require any cooking before freezing, so I’ll be making all of them in an hour (5 min/meal!)
- They’re budget-friendly! I bought every single ingredient from ALDI to take advantage of their great deals.
- They’re healthy and delicious! My parents even taste-tested some of the meals and agreed they’re amazing!
All of these meals can be cooked in a crockpot or Instant Pot.
Sound good? CLICK HERE to sign up and I’ll see you there!